PatchedSeemsGood. Professional Hack v3 With Loader

Posts 151–165 of 245 · Page 11 of 17
Hey i have a Quistion can you make a kill marker hack for boobs!?
Quote Originally Posted by leopoldo100 View Post
Hey i have a Quistion can you make a kill marker hack for boobs!?
what you mean i didn't get it..?
Quote Originally Posted by EliteYoshi View Post
Dosent Work On Vista
wat the hell it works dude
I smell a new coding team and a new MPGH legend arising Keep up the good work man!
Quote Originally Posted by Nebula. View Post
I smell a new coding team and a new MPGH legend arising Keep up the good work man!
Thanks yup I am arising
BEST HACK YOU CAN GET RIGHT NOW except it has no wall hack -_- very nice for zm hm mm too, no client error, i have been using it for 2 days and not a single client error. VERY GOOD JOB
Quote Originally Posted by uighur View Post
BEST HACK YOU CAN GET RIGHT NOW except it has no wall hack -_- very nice for zm hm mm too, no client error, i have been using it for 2 days and not a single client error. VERY GOOD JOB
Thanks Bro
the weapon hack appear for enemy or for me only I mean if my enemy saw me he see the M4A1 M4A1crystal or appear only for me
Can I shank people with the AK-knife yet? Great hack!
i got it download and got in game with the loader how do i start the hack?like how do i turn it on?
Quote Originally Posted by phatnguyen1 View Post
i got it download and got in game with the loader how do i start the hack?like how do i turn it on?
Features are auto on
this what happen i start crossfire with hack.Then when i login it said:You are blocked from server for a while 0 days(0 hours 0 minutes)
LOL
Quote Originally Posted by zoro95 View Post
this what happen i start crossfire with hack.Then when i login it said:You are blocked from server for a while 0 days(0 hours 0 minutes)
LOL
its not detected
Quote Originally Posted by SeemsGood. View Post

its not detected
Its not detected? And why did not it then? I do exactly what is in the "How to use" and I have all programs in CF but I'm not please help me
Posts 151–165 of 245 · Page 11 of 17
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?