PatchedSeemsGood. Professional Hack v3 With Loader

Posts 166–180 of 245 · Page 12 of 17
i might join ur team i am cf coder as well
umm i extracted the file to my cf folder and put loader there but nothing can you tell me how to fix?
Quote Originally Posted by Koriie View Post
Its not detected? And why did not it then? I do exactly what is in the "How to use" and I have all programs in CF but I'm not please help me
Dude ... as u can see its working for other i don't know wts worng wit ur Game... wanna help than i can tv u and help u out
well last time i post how to turn on but someone told me it was a auto turn on ..but it not working for me i guess
Teamviewer FTW! Can you fix anything? I am going to have to test this service.
Quote Originally Posted by theboredkiel View Post
Teamviewer FTW! Can you fix anything? I am going to have to test this service.
umm Lol .. w/e
If you point me at a good guide for coding I will try to make a CF hack for lulz.
Quote Originally Posted by theboredkiel View Post
If you point me at a good guide for coding I will try to make a CF hack for lulz.
Lol it takes time bro not that easy
Quote Originally Posted by theboredkiel View Post
I learn fast and have infinite resources on the internet. All I need is a shove in the right direction to get me going. I still haven't learned how to view/edit a .dll file yet. Eeek.
Go search in google.. or find c++ book and study
Dude.. No effect at all i've done this all but nothing functions -.-
Not Working For Me Its Ban Accounts And Hack Toll.
Quote Originally Posted by akman View Post
Not Working For Me Its Ban Accounts And Hack Toll.
I don't know dude its works for others....
Quote Originally Posted by akman View Post
Not Working For Me Its Ban Accounts And Hack Toll.
dude wat are u talking about its working
Quote Originally Posted by ChronicZ View Post
dude wat are u talking about its working
I know right some nubs be wroting shit u knw ~~~
Hi dude, i try but the hack dont work please help me. The loader work he open, and i can enter in the game but the game seems like i enter like a normal player :S
Posts 166–180 of 245 · Page 12 of 17
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?