Greetings

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Greetings
Seasons Greetings actually, I guess. Only about 3 more weeks huh. Happy Holidays then.

My account name is ForsakenIdealist, sounds overly depressing and emo, and I agree. You have such a good opinion.

Anyways, I'm a college student with the major Network Administration, registering for my next semester's courses. So far I only have an online VB course planned out.

If there is anything I like, it is music. Music is a very big hobby. Only listening though, I'm no good at mixing, or making, producing whatever you want to call it.
Anyways, nice meeting you all. <:
welcome here
Welcome to MPGH
welcome to mpgh.
Welcome to Mpgh have fun
hey welcome >><
Welcome To MPGH///
Welcome to MPGH


































CF
Welcome to MPGH.
Welcome mate.
Welcome to MPGH, I hope you enjoy your stay here
Welcome
Welcome to MPGH, enjoy your stay!
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us