QuestionNeed HELP!!!! DLL

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Need HELP!!!! DLL
/closed


Hey guys I have some problems with visual basics C++ 2010.....So I downloaded DEV C++.....it seems good and free...But can some one help me make a dll.....PLZ
just get a c++ book and read
no ones gonna help u make a dll
Quote Originally Posted by DaRk View Post
just get a c++ book and read
no ones gonna help u make a dll
Where did I ask you to help me make a dll....
I did not ask for you to help me make a dell...nooob.....I asked how can I make the file to be in dll format when I save and build my code.....
know can someone help that has DEV C++....
Quote Originally Posted by badboy3 View Post
Where did I ask you to help me make a dll....
I did not ask for you to help me make a dell...nooob.....I asked how can I make the file to be in dll format when I save and build my code.....
know can someone help that has DEV C++....
u said on the top that u need help make a dll NOOB
Quote Originally Posted by badboy3 View Post
Where did I ask you to help me make a dll....
I did not ask for you to help me make a dell...nooob.....I asked how can I make the file to be in dll format when I save and build my code.....
know can someone help that has DEV C++....
Try C++ TUT for dummies NO OFFENSE but i think it has Dev C++ TUT that one posted by mightsa0d in the stickies
It actually has CodeBlocks and not Dev C++
Quote Originally Posted by Fly3r View Post
It actually has CodeBlocks and not Dev C++
Their actully 2 different softwares.....because I had cod::blocks and Dev C++ and they were really different....
For first you can make a no menu dll

For beginn you can base in this source and this source



Gl!
Quote Originally Posted by xceman View Post
For first you can make a no menu dll

For beginn you can base in this source and this source






Gl!
/2shotmessage
Thnx
What is Visual Basics C++?
You mean Visual C++?

You should learn the basics of c++ before coding hacks because you should know what does what and how it works.
Quote Originally Posted by derh.acker View Post
What is Visual Basics C++?
You mean Visual C++?

You should learn the basics of c++ before coding hacks because you should know what does what and how it works.
I do not know man.....it stopped highliting key workd and the graphics got messed up.....
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us