DetectedExternal Hack v1.4

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
External Hack v1.4
First of all, I am not responsible for ANY of your consequences. If you DO flame, beg, or be rude with my hacks, gtfo.

Second of all, this is MY hack. So that means CREDIT: Myself.
Third of all, I've updated it so that it is NOT detected as far as for my computer. It is Windows 7, 64 Bit. WINDOWED MODE. (Make sure the .dll file I give is always with the program itself.
Fourth... I know you're tired of all this, so let's get started!


  • INSTRUCTIONS


1. Download & extract the files in the attachment to wherever you feel comfortable with.
2. [IMPORTANT] Make sure you disable updates & uploads in your iwmp4.cfg file in your MW2 main directory.
enable_updates 0 enable_upload 0
3. Replace your original iw4mp.dll file with the one inside the .rar file. Credit to that goes to: [Moto] or Sujinn.
4. [IMPORTANT]Start iw4mpOLD.exe, not iw4mp.exe
5. Join a game you feel comfortable with.
6. Double click on ExternalHack v1.4.

Press "INSERT" in your keyboard to toggle the menu.
Press the UP arrow or the DOWN arrow to move the slides, LEFT & RIGHT to activate or get out of the toggled genre.


Screenshot


Virus Scans
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

External Hack.rar - Jotti's malware scan

Have a wonderful Christmas!
My IGN is "Forever Seirra <3". If you see me, say a "hai"
External Hack.rar431 KB · 390 downloads Scanning…
WOW great hack!! very nice menu, just used it 100% all working for me thanks
Thanks, glad it works. Will you name which type of computer you use so that I can post it on the thread?
Oh, and please do click the "Thanks" button although I see no point into it. It just looks good in my thread I guess
Where do I put the .dll at? and do i have to re-name it? Thanks
unless you made this hack on the 1st of the 6th this is not yours because i have the same hack and files that i got about 4 months ago plus it says v1.3 not what you said v1.4

so you sir did not make this

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 AM ----------

sorry actua,ly
i remember you did make this but it hasnt been changed?

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 AM ----------

i apologise but as i said the file hasnt changed at all??!!?

and its detected as it was so admin plz delete this file as he is just re realeasing an old detected hack
explain?
this is a very lazy post you sould be banned
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?