QuestionParty Programme Detected.

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Party Programme Detected.
Guys I need help on this one...

I tried making a new base, from the one I have, It's totally clean... Only show's the menu.
I did this because I'm trying to fix the damn thing.

So I inject it and what ever, login to a server and wait.

In less than 5-10 minutes the message pops up without even using it.

My DIP is not included, It's commented out. Only Present and Reset.

Suggestions please? Credits Given.
use themida it makes E8 and E9 detours UD
Quote Originally Posted by roti View Post
use themida it makes E8 and E9 detours UD
How To Use Themida pro ?
Which Detour bytes you use?
How you hook, and what functions (send your DirectX9 Install Hook)
PS: Themida is detected after the time for WarRock
You detours is wrong, you have do up 2 date it, gl with that!
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us