SolvedBanned from aIW, static IP ????

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Banned from aIW, static IP ????
Hi guys,

I have been banned from alterIWnet because I cursed aIW|Prototype and his mother. There was a hacker ingame and he didn't do anything about it, so I thought he was fake. My question is, I have static IP, what do I need to do?
BEST.. REASON.. EVER!!! :3

<What did you get banned for, the new hack?
>Nah, I was rude to someone and got permabanned
<Why did you insult him?
>Because there was another cheater in that game and I wanted him banned
<But, you were cheating as well..
>So? It's not fair that he banned me when he was supposed to ban that cheating asshole!
>It's my right as an american to cheat in everygame! No one else is allowed to ruin my fun!!!!



Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
BEST.. REASON.. EVER!!! :3

<What did you get banned for, the new hack?
>Nah, I was rude to someone and got permabanned
<Why did you insult him?
>Because there was another cheater in that game and I wanted him banned
<But, you were cheating as well..
>So? It's not fair that he banned me when he was supposed to ban that cheating asshole!
>It's my right as an american to cheat in everygame! No one else is allowed to ruin my fun!!!!



Haha I didn't cheat, just insulted ;D
Quote Originally Posted by mitchymitch View Post
Haha I didn't cheat, just insulted ;D
Well, you are perma banned now anyways :3
spoof xuid, use vpn
lolol the specialist what a surprise
Got any working XUID spoofers ?

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 AM ----------

By the way how did you get that picture :P?

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

still not cheating babezz
Quote Originally Posted by mitchymitch View Post
Got any working XUID spoofers ?

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 AM ----------

By the way how did you get that picture :P?
Press X: Tell him that aIW is a huge botnet and we see everything you do.
Press O: Lie.
Press []: Call him a teapot..

You're such a teapot..
Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
Press X: Tell him that aIW is a huge botnet and we see everything you do.
Press O: Lie.
Press []: Call him a teapot..

You're such a teapot..
Whatever stay on topic

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

Fuck this shit , I gotta buy MW3 :P
Well there is an "working" alteriwnet spoofer i released...why don"t you go look for it..
Quote Originally Posted by xbeatsszzx View Post
Well there is an "working" alteriwnet spoofer i released...why don"t you go look for it..
This. There are plenty of them released, plenty of methods blah blah blah. If they don't work for you, change your IP and maybe get lucky.

/closed
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?