SendToServer using

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
SendToServer using
Hey guys
I just came again to CA hacking since 1 year...
They didnt patch anything except the servercrasher through spamming commands to server while connecting.
I saw much FEAR hacks using this function so i decided to ask here now. What can be done with the SendToServer function?
I figured out, that i can use these defines: #define MID_PLAYER_CHATMODE 124 // Client to server
To do this. Pleas ehelp me a bit arround so I know whats possible and what not

Thx in advance, Ch40zz
if you know the correct things to send, anything can be done with sendtoserver.
Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post
if you know the correct things to send, anything can be done with sendtoserver.
gimme dat no recoil with sendtoserver
Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post
if you know the correct things to send, anything can be done with sendtoserver.
Isn't that sort of how lifetaker or weapon shop is done?

Correct me if I'm wrong.

And good job on bringing it back
@ISmokeWeedAmICoolNow

Me & Mat did that. Even if you dropped the gun and let someone else pick it up, it still had no spread/recoil
I just know it so to send a shooting-request to the server with the vars of spread, recoil etc set as 0 and you're done =)
I just need a very very simple example which works, dont need to be useful i just want to know how it works.
Would be very cool from you

EDIT: Just for example, my problem is with the event-numbers. For spammer we use 104 so its send chatmsg event. But where i get other event-numbers?
In the F.E.A.R. hacks are these events too but they are wrong cuz there is 104 the following:

Code:
#define MID_PLAYER_SCORE				104
Please help me

Oh comeon please help me
Quote Originally Posted by Ch40zz-C0d3r View Post
Oh comeon please help me
Find out what they do yourself, like we all did.
Im trying this but how the hell you all got the event-table?
I just found some vents manually like voicechat-spam, selfkill, crash the room INGAME, ban yourself etc... but I couldnt find anything usefull like lifetaker etc, etc.
Please just give me a tip where to seacrh the event-table
Quote Originally Posted by Ch40zz-C0d3r View Post
Im trying this but how the hell you all got the event-table?
I just found some vents manually like voicechat-spam, selfkill, crash the room INGAME, ban yourself etc... but I couldnt find anything usefull like lifetaker etc, etc.
Please just give me a tip where to seacrh the event-table
Do you even know simple hacks such as no reload or no recoil
, name tags, anything? if you dont then start at thsose then go to the actual harder ones which are the ones you are trying,
Bro, i have aimbot, chams, HS bypass, and all the features you know + my selfmade enemy kick
I just wanna know where the hell they all know where to seacrh for the event-table
I got function in the LTClient, but I don't know which of them is what xD
What The..? What you mean? You mean sendtoserver?
Quote Originally Posted by Ch40zz-C0d3r View Post
What The..? What you mean? You mean sendtoserver?
Yes, SendToServer is the function I'm currently searching for
Its in LTClient class at offset 0x0158
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?