SendToServer using

Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Ch40zz-C0d3r View Post
Its in LTClient class at offset 0x0158
Thank you very much!
Now I'm going to log the packets
We could work together we have the same goal ^^
I'll PM you tomorrow
Quote Originally Posted by Ch40zz-C0d3r View Post
Im trying this but how the hell you all got the event-table?
I just found some vents manually like voicechat-spam, selfkill, crash the room INGAME, ban yourself etc... but I couldnt find anything usefull like lifetaker etc, etc.
Please just give me a tip where to seacrh the event-table
All of those can be located in the Jupiter SDK?
Please tell me how its calling right so I can find it on google
if you know what to look for (or just log packets) you can do ANYTHING via Send2Server.

autowin
elite kick
uber kick
lifetaker
weapon spawn
flag pickup
unlimited ammo
always zombie mode
NPC spawn
anti-kick
Rank Spoof

and tons more
Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us