Complications...

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Complications...
You may be wondering why I started a new thread.
Well, my answer is I am having complicated problems. The problems is the font color of my text is red (in the injector) but when I run de-bugger it's 2 different colors and makes it really hard to read!


Picture:




Please, some one tell me how to fix this gay mishap!


NOTE: This is not it's final appearance, I am going to work out it's final appearance with Photoshop or Gimp.
In the Properties Panel change the Forecolour and get rid of the Transparency Key Line.
The properties panel looks like this:
^ That, and also pick a less gay font
Yeah I agree with Jason pick a not too funky looking font, not something crazy.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?