Weapon log

Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2
@giniyat101
Can u please help me with the weapon logger as well i will give you credit.
/Solved

all thanks back to giniyat101
Quote Originally Posted by Dragon(H)ell View Post
/Solved

all thanks back to giniyat101
It's funny how you beg for stuff and when you find out you won't share with others

PS. I'm not asking for it, I have it working, but there are other users that would like to have something like this
Quote Originally Posted by HeXel View Post
It's funny how you beg for stuff and when you find out you won't share with others

PS. I'm not asking for it, I have it working, but there are other users that would like to have something like this
So what this ?
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/242-crossf...og-addies.html
Can someone help me with the weapon log now
Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us