Cool[HELP]

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[HELP]
Would it better to start out with Pygame using Python or would it better to start out with C?
It seems like no one knows that but the best one to start is pascal.
Quote Originally Posted by Pxpc2 View Post
It seems like no one knows that but the best one to start is pascal.
Seriously? Pascal..?

jeez
Pascal is one if the easiest ones to learn and it brings all basic elements form common languages. Why wouldn't it be?
Depends on what you want to do, but I suggest anything with a "C" syntax. A lot of languages share that syntax, and it's quite readable/understandable. C#, Java, and C++ are all good. This is from experience though. I've never heard anything bad about Python; Actually, most people who get into it say it's great, I've just never really used it much. If you're in it for game development, I'd stay away from python, unless you're really comfortable with the language already. I'd say learn C/C++, C#, or Java for games. They all have a similar syntax and many great libraries for graphics and games.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us