Thumbs upFree NX

Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
Free NX
No i am not a spammer check your emails for free NX the legit accounts get 5k NX free.......Guess they do love us Maybe your not so legits got some too but mine didnt lol.
Teh fuck.
I have like 10 accounts and none of them got any. Guess I've been naughty.
Who says that tho, is there any proof?
There's a thread about it on the main forum and a lot of people claim they got it so iono.
Yes i did get some @Nico Trust me would i ie to you with a face like this No but im serious though you do get free nx
Funny-face-Man.jpg28 KB · 9 downloads
Proof or gtfo
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
Proof or gtfo
I have you right now my good sir if this works

All I got are the spam email about the Hat Trick event and nothing else I want my free nx too.
Do want
So, they actually give Nx, just like that.

Kinda ironic though, because the more accounts you have, the more chances you will get a code. And those who have the most accounts are probably people with hacking/botting accounts! So more chances for hackers to actually get a code.

I got one on a botting account !

*Edit*

Ahah. You need to use the code on the account you received it. I got the code on a banned account. Lame! I won't even be able to gift stuff, since it's banned

*Edit2*

I got a code on each on my 5 accounts. Are you sure you didn't get one Nico?
Or maybe I'm just lucky!
Now, watch me fail every enhance runes I buy with them.
Thanks for The Post. I got 1 out of my 2 accounts. "NX" can't complain
My bot acc got it
lol i checked and yeah there giving 5k nx!
Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us