Thumbs upDetectedSimple apb wh and esp

Posts 31–45 of 60 · Page 3 of 4
It should automatically work in game... I don't know if there is a menu or activation involved in it, don't use this personally but I don't think activation is required on this
It works fine but I did get kicked once for using a un allowed program driver/application.
Quote Originally Posted by Fishchip View Post
Is there a menu for this? how to you activate the hacks in-game? I have the injection successful.
No need to activate. Once you inject it is activated. You will know if injection was successful if you see a white crosshair in middle of screen and left corner says hack by ******
Nice hack i used it the only thing i find anoying is the XQZ wallhack because its hard to tell if there behind a wall or not should of just left the esp and it would of been better in my opinion.
I can't find the APB in the "target process" section on winject
The norecoil doesnt work with me. I hit F4 in game and I see no difference. Does it only work with some weapons?
Quote Originally Posted by Piciulous View Post
The norecoil doesnt work with me. I hit F4 in game and I see no difference. Does it only work with some weapons?
This hack is only Wallhack and ESP...It means no recoil / crosshair hacks. You might have to use another program for no recoil. I am currently using this hack and the no recoil from ******. You can use both at the same time.
Quote Originally Posted by wdflol View Post
Same thing happened to me. I tried Winject and PerX, they both dont work. Whenever i press "Inject" on Winject a voice comes out saying "Something is Wrong" while PerX wont activate. Any other solution on how to solve the problem?
same to me
Quote Originally Posted by valepro View Post
same to me
I solved it already by following this solution

run winject as admin
browse the dll u want (Base.dll)
start apb > click start
search APB.exe in winject
click inject
done
(If it says "Something is Wrong" it means you did it wrong)
Working... nice hack! Thank you...
Look,u need to run winject like administrator and then select dll
but I was in ame it worked..try when u are in game
ESP is working again? I haven't played since they patched ESP in which it randomly disappears every now and then. Thanks for any responses in advance.
does it still working?
how can i download no recoil to use plus this? i cant figure out wtf im doing... lol

Edit: nvm for some reason the page wasnt loading after inserting the code and pressing download... lol
Posts 31–45 of 60 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?