Weapon information.

Posts 46–60 of 84 · Page 4 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by bullpop View Post
Please hit it anyways
erm begging, usually i would say no but just because your staff
Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post


erm begging, usually i would say no but just because your staff
Sowwy Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by bullpop View Post
Sowwy Thanks
lol haha, no problem, why do you want thanks tho?
Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post


lol haha, no problem, why do you want thanks tho?
I like them, or you could always +rep me
Quote Originally Posted by bullpop View Post
I like them, or you could always +rep me
Begging again?
Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post


Begging again?
Of course i want a second green bar
Quote Originally Posted by bullpop View Post
Of course i want a second green bar


Jealous? I got 3, LEGITLY.
Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post




Jealous? I got 3, LEGITLY.
Of course im jelly
Quote Originally Posted by bullpop View Post
Of course im jelly
Haha, but you already got a double bar ?

: o
Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post


Haha, but you already got a double bar ?

: o
Got it before
Quote Originally Posted by bullpop View Post
Got it before
Oh.

.
Quote Originally Posted by shotyoudie View Post
Now an explanation about the sniper scope (12x). Which strip is for which distance.
Strip 2 is for 700m Since bullet drop is constant, do the math. 350m for each strip
Unless im confusing strip 2 with 3. Havnt played in a few days... Anyways strip 2 or 3 is for 700m. Past 500m is when the art begins :3
I wasn't trying to cop info from your post just my dumb-ass couldn't understand the damage ratio, anyways glad I could contribute to your already helpful post
Amazing data to fall back on if your trying to make your own no recoil macro or something of the sort. thanks much
If anyone wants to be my dummy, I would kind of like to get the distance at which bands are for with mk11/svd, sv98, and m98 (m40 is bad at range) using ballistic scope and 8x. I know any sniper gets used to it by sight, but still be nice to know.
Posts 46–60 of 84 · Page 4 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us