HelpRank Hack

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Rank Hack
Hi guys, I need help with this question:
My problem is that recently I have modified the document Events.xml to modify the rewards. I did it of the following form: I extracted the folder Scripts with QuickBMS, inside the folder Progressions, I opened the document Events.xml and I modified it correctly. I saved everything, and I put the folder Scripts modified in /gamecrysis2. In the multiplayer everything was perfect up to today, which stopped working for a reason that I do not know. Can you help me to reactivate the hack? Thanks ^^
(Sorry for my wrong english, I´m Spanish :P)
Editing things directly in the location of the crysis data isn't a great idea :P maybe try a hack that does this for you? EA will be able to tell editing things like this manually, but I know a hack that does it secretly http://www.mpgh.net/forum/395-crysis...rank-hack.html
There u go, Happy hacking and merry christmas
I saw that hack before, but I don´t want rise my levels so rapidly. I prefer a bit of emotion, that´s the magic of the multiplayer :P Thank you, and merry christmas
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?