Twisted Dream Game!!!

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Twisted Dream Game!!!
Being bored of all our other games i'm gonna try and start this new one!


The rules are simple. Post a detailed fantasy dream type deal and the next person twist it all around and makes it horrible.

EX: My Favorite pony jumped over the rainbow and we were all happy.


But then he landed on a spike which shot through his skull and blood went all over the wonderfull love kittens of sicko land.

__________________________________________________ _______________


System79 and Elly come back to MPGH and we all share giggle stories over a h4x0red net fire.
no thx
Quote Originally Posted by SadisticGrin View Post
Being bored of all our other games i'm gonna try and start this new one!


The rules are simple. Post a detailed fantasy dream type deal and the next person twist it all around and makes it horrible.

EX: My Favorite pony jumped over the rainbow and we were all happy.


But then he landed on a spike which shot through his skull and blood went all over the wonderfull love kittens of sicko land.

__________________________________________________ _______________

System79 and Elly come back to MPGH and we all share giggle stories over a h4x0red net fire.
But then the fire begins to Rage, Consuming everything in its path. as it trudges on toward its only goal: sheer Oblivion. The flames lick the newly-scorched corpses of the gay lovers, and nothing can satiate its hunger for annhilation, and its thirst for murder.

__________________________________________________ _________________

I went back in time to 1970, and bought a 25% of Microsoft stock.
I proceeded to also go back in time, brining along with me electronics, and taking credit for having invented them. i.e. The iPod, the Laptop, the Lightbulb, the Wind-powered Cow Moistener, and every Mainstream Video Game Console yet.
I went back to the present, and was instantly a Quadrillionaire.
I proceeded to hire Bill Gates and Steve Jobs as my personal Butlers, where i simply fired them and laughed.
Quote Originally Posted by Jackal View Post
But then the fire begins to Rage, Consuming everything in its path. as it trudges on toward its only goal: sheer Oblivion. The flames lick the newly-scorched corpses of the gay lovers, and nothing can satiate its hunger for annhilation, and its thirst for murder.

__________________________________________________ _________________

I went back in time to 1970, and bought a 25% of Microsoft stock.
I proceeded to also go back in time, brining along with me electronics, and taking credit for having invented them. i.e. The iPod, the Laptop, the Lightbulb, the Wind-powered Cow Moistener, and every Mainstream Video Game Console yet.
I went back to the present, and was instantly a Quadrillionaire.
I proceeded to hire Bill Gates and Steve Jobs as my personal Butlers, where i simply fired them and laughed.

haha nice one good read
God I don't have time to write one. I gtg
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
God I don't have time to write one. I gtg
newb...
Quote Originally Posted by gunot View Post
newb...
STFU JEW.
...
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
STFU JEW.
...
ANd he never shuts up. There goes your dream Dave.
Quote Originally Posted by SadisticGrin View Post
Being bored of all our other games i'm gonna try and start this new one!


The rules are simple. Post a detailed fantasy dream type deal and the next person twist it all around and makes it horrible.

EX: My Favorite pony jumped over the rainbow and we were all happy.


But then he landed on a spike which shot through his skull and blood went all over the wonderfull love kittens of sicko land.

__________________________________________________ _______________


System79 and Elly come back to MPGH and we all share giggle stories over a h4x0red net fire.
your game ends
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us