The next CoD

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
The next CoD
I'm just wondering, what do you guys think the next CoD release will be called?
Call Of Duty:Canada
i hope there's no more cuz i'm just fine ending with MW3
Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
Probably Blops 2.
Ah hell no screw blops
Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post


Ah hell no screw blops
Screw COD, Activision, and treyarch.
Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post


Screw COD, Activision, and treyarch.
Monopoly. . .
Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post


Screw COD, Activision, and treyarch.
You forgot infinity ward that means they are boss
Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post


You forgot infinity ward that means they are boss
Not realy Infinity Ward belongs to Activision FTW...
Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post


You forgot infinity ward that means they are boss
Once upon a time.

Anyone with talent left around the IW/Activision fiasco. There's no more creativity left with them.
Its treyarch turn this time.... and the game is realy gonna be called black ops 2....
:| fuck treyharch
Even theyr website fails...
http://www.treyarch.com/
I think black ops is better than mw3.

That's saying something.
Quote Originally Posted by raphaterz View Post
I think black ops is better than mw3.

That's saying something.
^Why I'm not buying it.


The next COD will probably be Blops2 and involve the Kennedy assassination.
alot of rumors are about black ops 2 so we will see and mw3 is trash lol
I really want activision to scrap CoD and make a new fps but with different ideas of classes and combat. But that won't happen :/
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us