Black Ops 2, Im pretty sure this has been confirmed recently
The next CoD
Well, I think it is Blops 2... I just like both Black ops and MW3... Black Ops was my 1st COD so I liked it cuz i didnt have mw2 to rage bout black ops that it is a piece of crap... The 3 things I hated in Black ops are these:
1. TONS AND MILLIONS OF CAMPERS!
2. The Cod Points System! I HATED IT!
3. Uhm... Some of the maps where shitty...
In mw3 i like the killstreak system cuz u can choose three the assault that itz the normal one, the support that if you die the point streak doesnt get reset, and the specialist one that u can get perks by getting kills ingame... Also the maps of MW3 are cool... Some are shitty but most of them are awezum... What map i miss from black ops is Nuketown...
Well... Probably the next one is Black ops 2 XD
Thx bye
1. TONS AND MILLIONS OF CAMPERS!
2. The Cod Points System! I HATED IT!
3. Uhm... Some of the maps where shitty...
In mw3 i like the killstreak system cuz u can choose three the assault that itz the normal one, the support that if you die the point streak doesnt get reset, and the specialist one that u can get perks by getting kills ingame... Also the maps of MW3 are cool... Some are shitty but most of them are awezum... What map i miss from black ops is Nuketown...
Well... Probably the next one is Black ops 2 XD
Thx bye
I think it's not going to be Black Ops 2.
If they do, then that's just messed up.
I'm thinking they're going to make a game in the future, WaW and BO were both in the past. Now, there is no past. It's all about the future.
If they're that creative, they would make a game with swords, decreasing the popularity of the FPS genre, and making another one that would be the top seller.
Anyways, if they make it in the future, that would be sick. Not too much like Halo, sort of like a game with a little bit of Killzone, Halo, and other future games as well.
If they do, then that's just messed up.
I'm thinking they're going to make a game in the future, WaW and BO were both in the past. Now, there is no past. It's all about the future.
If they're that creative, they would make a game with swords, decreasing the popularity of the FPS genre, and making another one that would be the top seller.
Anyways, if they make it in the future, that would be sick. Not too much like Halo, sort of like a game with a little bit of Killzone, Halo, and other future games as well.
Call of Duty : UnderWorld
The entire Call of Duty franchise will probably just take negative feedback from the public from the addition of another CoD game. There will probably be a Black Ops 2 (hope not). Activision should make like Bungie and sell the franchise to another publisher/developer so that there will be more games. However, Activision is too greedy for a move like that and will probably recycle their original games into new ones for the fanboys.
This thread is closed for replies.
