Need link to Sinject / PerX
Well, considering my Nexon Account was compromised a few weeks ago, lost a good 34 Mil and the latest set of armor, and Nexon responds to my ticket saying they can't do anything about it, I may as well just start using the Consoles again...
Anyway, I have tried out Nico's God / OHKO dll and Noob's new Public Console, along with the commands, and they all work.
Problem is, the only thing I can get them up and running with is the Modded Sinject, but that always gets Detected within the first 5 minutes of being on Vindictus.
I looked around on Google for an Up to Date version of either PerX or Sinject ( Sinject preferred, honestly ) and I have had no luck except for results from 2 - 3 years ago, which of course, don't work for me.
Can someone please PM me a link to the latest version of Sinject that is not always detected on Vindictus?
Anyway, I have tried out Nico's God / OHKO dll and Noob's new Public Console, along with the commands, and they all work.
Problem is, the only thing I can get them up and running with is the Modded Sinject, but that always gets Detected within the first 5 minutes of being on Vindictus.
I looked around on Google for an Up to Date version of either PerX or Sinject ( Sinject preferred, honestly ) and I have had no luck except for results from 2 - 3 years ago, which of course, don't work for me.
Can someone please PM me a link to the latest version of Sinject that is not always detected on Vindictus?
![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)