Cod4 Multi Hack (not for punkbuster servers)

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
Cod4 Multi Hack (not for punkbuster servers)
Warning: This works only for non punkbuster servers

Features
Aimbot (Human Aimbot doesnt work for some reason.)
No Recoil
Auto Knife
Wall Hack
etc.

How to use Aimbot:
Its Simple Just hold the right mouse click (make sure the aimbot setting is at head and autoshoot is on)

I added Winject since this is the simplest inject i know for this hack

so there might be a sign of virus in the virus total site
http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/...096-1324803333

I added 2 Files if you dont want the injector im using so theres 1 with winject and 1 only a DLL file

This is a quick post so if theres any mistake i made let me know.

Cod 4 MultiHack Not For PunkBuster Server (without winject).rar862 KB · 3,473 downloads 4/43 malicious
Approved .
Everything but the aimbot works for me, any help?
to turn on the aimbot turn on the tag aimbot either multi or head. then turn on autoshoot and then turn on aim key to use the aimbot which is the right mouse click to use the aimbot.
press F7 in game
Nice Shoot . . .!!!
NICE good hack for non punkbuster server.
Problem
Hi.

First time useing a hack.....

Is there any special place I should place the .dll file?

Tryed to press F7 ingame, but nothing happens... /
Quote Originally Posted by skillos View Post
Hi.

First time useing a hack.....

Is there any special place I should place the .dll file?

Tryed to press F7 ingame, but nothing happens... /
place the .dll file somewhere with no other file except a inject file to activate the hack.
ohh.... but there is no winject/inject file in the download. Do I get that file somewhere else? Thanks.
LOL how do you work the dll?
Well i ran into a few problem. Don't get me wrong i got it working kinda and its a boss hack but i seem to be wasting more time on trying to get the right feature to turn on. I have to click the aimbot tab like 40 times in like different places inorder to get the features and half the features dot work when i click the right arrow.... they might work but it never turns on when i press the right arrow. I did however get aimbot and wallhack to work over time but autoshoot fail :/
The hack works fine. It's just that sometimes the run button doesn't work.
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us