SolvedMultiplayer help?

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Multiplayer help?
Hello there.

I need hlp with my minecraft multiplayer.

I can't join ANY server on minecraft... I can join my own, but not anyone else. I have no idea why...

I will thanks and +rep the one who help me.
What type of error are you getting?
You probably don't have legit Minecraft and when you try to join a legit server, it doesn't work.
Quote Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
What type of error are you getting?
Connection timed out is what im getting....

Quote Originally Posted by hiiii View Post
You probably don't have legit Minecraft and when you try to join a legit server, it doesn't work.
Of course i have the bought minecraft....


Tip: Do quote me or mention me, so i see when you post.
Quote Originally Posted by bullpop View Post
Connection timed out is what im getting....



Of course i have the bought minecraft....


Tip: Do quote me or mention me, so i see when you post.
Maybe, you just got unlucky and every server you tried to join was... not working. Try to join some random servers to see if the problem is with other peoples servers, or if it's you. If it's you than i have no idea.
Quote Originally Posted by hiiii View Post
Maybe, you just got unlucky and every server you tried to join was... not working. Try to join some random servers to see if the problem is with other peoples servers, or if it's you. If it's you than i have no idea.
I can't join ANY server... And it's driving me nuts!
Quote Originally Posted by bullpop View Post
I can't join ANY server... And it's driving me nuts!
Ok Well sorry man I tried. I'm not good at this kinda stuff anyway so I don't even know why I tried. Good luck.
Quote Originally Posted by hiiii View Post
Ok Well sorry man I tried. I'm not good at this kinda stuff anyway so I don't even know why I tried. Good luck.
Thanks anyway.
Whats your internet speed?
Quote Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
Whats your internet speed?
`

200/100 Mb

Quote Originally Posted by non ame View Post
maybe ur minecraft version doesn't match with the servers one?
So what you are telling me is that my minecraft version dosn't match ANYONE'S server?
maybe ur minecraft version doesn't match with the servers one?
Quote Originally Posted by bullpop View Post
So what you are telling me is that my minecraft version dosn't match ANYONE'S server?
i just suggested that u were unlucky and tried old servers only

and were u been playing on mpghcraft before?
Quote Originally Posted by non ame View Post
i just suggested that u were unlucky and tried old servers only

and were u been playing on mpghcraft before?
I didn't try old servers, and i havn't been playing MPGHcraft.
@[MPGH]bullpop
Hmmm...
restart your router maybe this will help if u havent already :/
have u tried using hamachi
Quote Originally Posted by non ame View Post
@[MPGH]bullpop
Hmmm...
restart your router maybe this will help if u havent already :/
have u tried using hamachi
Hamachi is gay... I'll restart it tomorrow.
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us