SolvedMultiplayer help?

Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2
it depends on the server, things like if its blacklisted, whitelisted, online, offline, host file edit required and stuff like that. Find out the things from the server OP
Quote Originally Posted by Jailbroken671 View Post
it depends on the server, things like if its blacklisted, whitelisted, online, offline, host file edit required and stuff like that. Find out the things from the server OP
Jailbroken states what most likely has to do with it.
The server could have been offline since no server is completely 24/7 and it might have just been your luck /
Quote Originally Posted by bullpop View Post
Hamachi is gay... I'll restart it tomorrow.
Dont restart your router just delete minecraft and then re download it! But first Backup your worlds and write the IP of your fave multiplayer servers... If this still doesn't work restart your computer
Quote Originally Posted by tzele View Post
Dont restart your router just delete minecraft and then re download it! But first Backup your worlds and write the IP of your fave multiplayer servers... If this still doesn't work restart your computer
I have done all thi sbut it still dosn't work, it seems im IP banned from all the MCbans server.
Quote Originally Posted by bullpop View Post
I have done all thi sbut it still dosn't work, it seems im IP banned from all the MCbans server.
wow the best griefer in the world couldnt be banned from all MCbans servers!!! Contact the server owners or something!
Quote Originally Posted by tzele View Post
wow the best griefer in the world couldnt be banned from all MCbans servers!!! Contact the server owners or something!
I got banned for that because i asked a thing about their plugins
Quote Originally Posted by bullpop View Post
I got banned for that because i asked a thing about their plugins
I guess this is solved them.
pm me if you still need help. I'll re-open the thread.
Maybe the reason is that the servers are down.
Help !!!! Where is the Bathroom?
Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us