looking into hacks

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
looking into hacks
might have a look and see what i can do, but i doubt very much whether anything will happen.
Cool I'm realy looking forward to one.
I think it is not worth your time tbh.
There are only a few members looking at this section so for this forum it has no use imo.
lol i probably wont for a while. i have to downlaod wolfenstein... disassemble it etc, i might get around to it one day
I would highly suggest using google next time.

There are no actual hacks for this game, I should know.
But there are mods that will only work if your hosting the modded server or on a modded server.
Also there are aimbots. that is all.

If you wish I can post some aimbots here in the section later on, just mention me or send me a pm so I'll know. I will not be subscribing to this topic.
sorry to bump a pretty old thread but about a year ago when messing around with this, if found a few values and froze them, thought it was for my hp but i still died, but the strange thing was, was that when i was in spectator mode i could also move the player i was spectating but the player could also move it it was like we were fighting for control, so you know you might be able to do some weird hacks to it.
Quote Originally Posted by zolferno View Post
sorry to bump a pretty old thread but about a year ago when messing around with this, if found a few values and froze them, thought it was for my hp but i still died, but the strange thing was, was that when i was in spectator mode i could also move the player i was spectating but the player could also move it it was like we were fighting for control, so you know you might be able to do some weird hacks to it.
If this is true, ether you where completely plastered or some type of glitch. It's very I mean VERY unlikely for a player to gain any type of control over another player unless admin commands and special coding where applied.
Quote Originally Posted by se7enthsin View Post
If this is true, ether you where completely plastered or some type of glitch. It's very I mean VERY unlikely for a player to gain any type of control over another player unless admin commands and special coding where applied.
no it was very real xD i think it was when i changed a load of values to like 233452356323 and some random high number, and it was like we both had some control of the character, but i remember people going mad about it :L was so much fun while it lasted, i was never able to do it again but yeah, you might still be able to get something going.i might even download the game again see what i can do.
se7enthsin you have aimbot for ET? can you post the link ?
there are a lot of old ambots for et, just gotta do some diging
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?