My base????/
Hey guys I made a base last patch!!!
So can I use that base for the new patch that came out?????
(I know you need to update the pointers and offsets)
Just wondering.....My base is no recoil and no reload do you think it would work....if you want to see my base ask me and I will post it because I'm not on my computer right know....thanks......
Any advice would be helpfull....thanks
And if your a leecher plz do not ask for my base
....I'm not joking....I do not want any leechers to get my base
.....Thanks......If you guys help me I might reales my hack....and since my hack is only no recoil and no reload it will not get patched that fast.....thanks.....
So can I use that base for the new patch that came out?????
(I know you need to update the pointers and offsets)Just wondering.....My base is no recoil and no reload do you think it would work....if you want to see my base ask me and I will post it because I'm not on my computer right know....thanks......

Any advice would be helpfull....thanks
And if your a leecher plz do not ask for my base
....I'm not joking....I do not want any leechers to get my base
.....Thanks......If you guys help me I might reales my hack....and since my hack is only no recoil and no reload it will not get patched that fast.....thanks.....
