New style:

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
New style:
I got the idea from a Tutorial and ryguy

Result:


Comment it ;3 (I know my name doesnt really fits in)
It's different. But okay.
Why is it on a white background instead of a transparent one?
Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
Why is it on a white background instead of a transparent one?
Transparent i thought. how can i chek lol >.>
I dont really like it, sorry.
I have never really been a fan of this style.
So i cant really give a fair rating.
Here
Save it as .PNG.
yea, png is the only thing that does transparent crap
I really dont like that kind of style. And yes .png is the only style you can use for transparency.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us