Powerleveling Rules

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
Powerleveling Rules
Here are some power leveling rules you will need to know.

~~~~~Lifetaker~~~~~

  • Stop Every 90 kills to ensure that you dont crash or wait 10 seconds between breaks or die and respawn.
  • Never go over 3000 kills. you wont get any exp
  • Never go over 30,000 Exp/GP. you will be banned


*Crash rules dont apply to those with LAC (Lifetaker Anti-Crash)
*Getting 105 kills nonstop with regular lifetaker crashes


~~~~~General~~~~~


  • Lock the room or set players on 2. nexon spies are sneaky
  • Always powerlevel with people you know. Same reason as above
  • Dont Name your room powerleveling or say that your doing it to anyone. you will be banned


@AVGN
@aeronyx
@Drake
Sticky
u dont get banned for going over 1800 u just dont get exp
Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark` View Post
u dont get banned for going over 1800 u just dont get exp
your right. you get banned for over 30k exp/gp. let me fix that
No password, just make it 2 players.
Easier to go to 100 kills
Sticky Please @AVGN or someone ?
Don't sticky this, this is a horrible method.

1: The 90 kills thing is bullshit, unless you have lifetaker anti crash.
2: The ten second shit is dumb. Just go straight to 90 if you don't have LAC.
3: 1800 kills is even more bullshit, i've been to 1950 and got exp.
4: NEVER lock the damn room. Get your partners and set it to "Join on combat" or join while combat, to OFF. Locking the room draws more attention.

@Nexulous

Shall we update them with the best way to lifetake?
@Polo Or send me Tut
I did it with 2 computers (Legit computer,Hacking computer)
You don't need Anti-Crash as I didn't put it on my legit computer. Wont make a difference tbh
Quote Originally Posted by Implify View Post
I did it with 2 computers (Legit computer,Hacking computer)
You don't need Anti-Crash as I didn't put it on my legit computer. Wont make a difference tbh
Anti-Crash REALLY helps tho, you NEVER crash. Well at least for me you don't. Unless you get banned then dced to your screen.
Since When Were these Rules
/Moved to CA Tuts.

No need for a sticky.
In VIP Section there Is an Tuto about this I think
Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
In VIP Section there Is an Tuto about this I think
I kept a ss of how stupid your post looked originally



Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post


I kept a ss of how stupid your post looked originally



FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WHY SO FAST? GET OFF ME NOW
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?