Powerleveling Rules
Yeah, you should change it around a bit since the amount of kills per ingame minute changed.
1930 with 40% passes
2600(might auto ban, have yet to try this out on multiple accounts but it seems to be the case) with 0% passes
1300 with 100% passes
950 with 200% passes
850 with 300% passes
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, I was just listing some of these numbers from memory so think about what I said as an approximation.
This is all if you have lifetaker anti-crash, Megakill set to 25, and you are doing 3 round Last Man Standings, in which you should alternate kills and never die before 2:15. You need to have at least 15 kills each during each round, or the game will give you an abnormal gameplay, so stagger your kills out wisely.
Also, if you're gonna hold megakill when you use lifetaker, if you use it at the same time as the other person in your game, your streak will stay low because it gets reset every time you get hit by the zombie hands, therefore letting you megakill indefinitely without getting a stupidly big killstreak on CBL or the Nexon website.
You should really think about limiting yourself to around 200-300K exp per day, and to not do it every single fucking day.
That should cover most of the problems you have with powerleveling, and to date, its the fastest way to accomplish lifetaker powerleveling. ^^
@Polo
@aeronyx
1930 with 40% passes
2600(might auto ban, have yet to try this out on multiple accounts but it seems to be the case) with 0% passes
1300 with 100% passes
950 with 200% passes
850 with 300% passes
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, I was just listing some of these numbers from memory so think about what I said as an approximation.
This is all if you have lifetaker anti-crash, Megakill set to 25, and you are doing 3 round Last Man Standings, in which you should alternate kills and never die before 2:15. You need to have at least 15 kills each during each round, or the game will give you an abnormal gameplay, so stagger your kills out wisely.
Also, if you're gonna hold megakill when you use lifetaker, if you use it at the same time as the other person in your game, your streak will stay low because it gets reset every time you get hit by the zombie hands, therefore letting you megakill indefinitely without getting a stupidly big killstreak on CBL or the Nexon website.
You should really think about limiting yourself to around 200-300K exp per day, and to not do it every single fucking day.
That should cover most of the problems you have with powerleveling, and to date, its the fastest way to accomplish lifetaker powerleveling. ^^
@Polo
@aeronyx
Nevermind. Figured out.
lamo 1800 kills ? PFffffff i did 3800 got like 28k exp fkOuttahERe and i STILL GOT EXP/GP , gotta love LIfetaker+Rapidfire
Can you easily get banned with doing that? easily detectable?
I plan buying vip tomorrow, so I just want to spice it up a bit ^^
I plan buying vip tomorrow, so I just want to spice it up a bit ^^
For people who crash while using lifetaker and no anti-crash, change de zombie hand model to a gun.
I suggest mac10/uzi/scorpion because it's faster than rapid-fire and it's cool.
This should help a little but you'll still d/c.![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)
I suggest mac10/uzi/scorpion because it's faster than rapid-fire and it's cool.
This should help a little but you'll still d/c.
![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)
power leveling is so dam dangerous anymore
what is lifetaker?
there is no exp limit anymore
Theres no more lifetaeker
This thread is closed for replies.

GET OFF ME NOW

