WinkGhost Speed Hack!

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Ghost Speed Hack!
Hey Guys,
While Looking At Some Addys I Found One Addy Which Is For Ghosts To Move Faster!
This Addy Is Only For Ghost And Doesnt Work With Any Other Character As I Know Of!
To Add This To Your Hack Here Is The Code :
Code:
DWORD CShell = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll");
DWORD Playerbasic = *(PDWORD)(CShell + 0xA02398);

if(Playerbasic) 
{
    *(float*)(Playerbasic + 98) = (float)0.25;
}
Please Experiment With The Value But I Have Only Test 0.25 And It Works!
Good Luck And Have Fun And Thank Me If You Use!
What's the string name ??
lol I have tried...but it gives errors....and the string name was movementhiddenrate...something like that...u will find 4 offsets in the string...it's right after see ghost string...
Gives error..
String is:
Code:
MovementHiddenRate
yea... i just tried and it give error
Quote Originally Posted by DaRk View Post
yea... i just tried and it give error
Hmm Works Fine With Me, I Set It To 300 For Glitcher So Funny Was Running Under Map
Cory, you're such a nerd.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us