Help Needed

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Help Needed
I am from Germany and try to learn C++.
But I have some Questions. Maybe someone is German and can help me.
Pm me please.

Thank you.
Ask your questions here too. Maybe some non-German can answer it too !
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
Ask your questions here too. Maybe some non-German can answer it too !
Ok I will try.

I am a beginner and read a book to understand c++.
But I dont know what object means? please help
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
online C++ tutorial: What is an Object?
Thx for your help. If i get any questions, I will ask you. Ok
Quote Originally Posted by gero39 View Post
Thx for your help. If i get any questions, I will ask you. Ok
Yeah, and no problem !
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
online C++ tutorial: What is an Object?
Ok, So a object is a more detailed description of a Variable?
Quote Originally Posted by gero39 View Post
Ok, So a object is a more detailed description of a Variable?
Yes. It contains information about the variable. How it is used, Who uses it, What properties does it have, Which events it can trigger, etc...!
ok Thank you

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

ok and a second question: What does classes have to do with objects?
Sry I am beginner.
Quote Originally Posted by gero39 View Post
ok Thank you

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

ok and a second question: What does classes have to do with objects?
Sry I am beginner.
Classes help us to bind multiple different datatypes (objects) into a single datatype.
ok thx for you help and your patience

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

Can you say me the tool or a code for a message pop up
?
Quote Originally Posted by gero39 View Post
ok thx for you help and your patience

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

Can you say me the tool or a code for a message pop up
?
First, include windows.h header file:

Code:
#include <windows.h>
Then, in your main function, call the MessageBoxA function:

Code:
MessageBoxA(NULL,(LPCSTR)"This is a messagebox...Enter your message here.",(LPCSTR)"Enter Title Here...",NULL);
Run and test it. You can replace the message and title. Self explanatory !
ok I will try
Thank you

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

ok I have a button and when I press this I want that the window pops up. Please help?
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us