PatchedWallhack + Weapon Hack

Posts 46–60 of 116 · Page 4 of 8
For all the hacks i've tried none have worked including j.f.k's I can inject them successfuly but then when i press insert nothing happens, and i often get disconnected after a few minutes?
Quote Originally Posted by sapfire54 View Post
For all the hacks i've tried none have worked including j.f.k's I can inject them successfuly but then when i press insert nothing happens, and i often get disconnected after a few minutes?
Before injecting be sure you run it as Administrator.
why i can use the weapon hack? on pointblank philippines.
Quote Originally Posted by hackerz00019 View Post
why i can use the weapon hack? on pointblank philippines.
its Project Blackout dude not PointBlank.. PB PH has different address
Quote Originally Posted by Gamesata View Post
@Baldrogs mine also BT after hexedits :P
What i think is that hack is patched and not simple Detected ( That means the Values was changed)
Quote Originally Posted by Baldrogs View Post
What i think is that hack is patched and not simple Detected ( That means the Values was changed)
I see, but it seem 2 work for others tho
Quote Originally Posted by Gamesata View Post
I see, but it seem 2 work for others tho
Maybe Detected for some OS ? I dont know, im not using this shit :/
Quote Originally Posted by Baldrogs View Post
Maybe Detected for some OS ? I dont know, im not using this shit :/
Okok, but u gotta try this new shit
Quote Originally Posted by Gamesata View Post
Okok, but u gotta try this new shit
I already got my own shit with bigger stuffs like that :P
Hello Is there a key that opens the menu of the hack? Because when I run it nothing happens, thank you.
Good Job!!!
awesome hack! works perfect
Do I just put ProjectBlackout.exe in the "What to inject" and then when BT comes up, then I inject it? Also, how do I make the menu screen pop up?

-----------------------------------------------

Never mind I figured it out myself, and the hack itself is great, the weapon hack is quite unresponsive. It's almost as if you have to get the kills in order to get the gun. You should make a new version and make it so, when you flick witch gun you want, when you next spawn it's on you.

Great job!
hey thanks for the upload, but the problem is so messy. but its good
Posts 46–60 of 116 · Page 4 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us