Is this program writing to the memory ? or is it changing the scripts ?
PatchedMW3 Hack (Aim Bot)
It's editing memory, meaning it's not VAC proof
So use at own risk (as always)
So use at own risk (as always)Lol, the leecher also claimed it as his own for a short time (although, an indirect claim) xD Something along the lines of...;
People have been bitching for me to release this, so here it is;
People have been bitching for me to release this, so here it is;
i run "Compile-scripts" and its opening a window and its says press any key to continue already did that and nothing..
help please?
help please?
I know this sounds dumb, but... how do you use the aimbot? I can't seem to get it working xD
MW3 Aimbot/AutoKnife/NoRecoil Java Hack Credits: etewt3 You ****** can you Read ?, youre name was in the credits!!!! Next Time etewet3 Please read before start crying . Thxn in Advance & Good Job
@TeamDarkness seriously, what did this forum came to ? You're telling us that author is crying because he wants to release the program himself ?
Please, a little bit more matureness.
Please, a little bit more matureness.
He can do what he want , cause he made the Hack , thats good. But if somebody is faster in posting this with his Name in the Credits, then he should not cry as a baby. Cause thats what the internet is all about , updating each seconds , everybody wants the latest news / stuff etc. Isnt it? im in this buissness since more then 6 years ( staff member of dotsis.com & 6 years Mastermod in mobilesmania.com) Both Sites are offline now .so i can post the links
People always search for latest stuff ( hacks/ games/ movies etc.) As long you gaved Credits : nobody crys , this is the only Forum wich is really sensitive? why? cause time have been changed? or the members are just kind to young? I dont know the Answer for this. BUT I STOP POSTING NOW, AND JUST DOWNLOAD FOR PERSONAL USE FROM NOW ON.
People always search for latest stuff ( hacks/ games/ movies etc.) As long you gaved Credits : nobody crys , this is the only Forum wich is really sensitive? why? cause time have been changed? or the members are just kind to young? I dont know the Answer for this. BUT I STOP POSTING NOW, AND JUST DOWNLOAD FOR PERSONAL USE FROM NOW ON.Ich würde die mal vorschlagen die englische Grammatik zu lernen.
bei mir geht das alles, aber der aimbot nicht... 

I think this is a very risky aimbot. they detect javascripts very fast with their patches.
But you have done a very good job, its still a good hack, so I dont complain!
but its to risky for me.
But you have done a very good job, its still a good hack, so I dont complain!
but its to risky for me.
Then i have to thank you and not the other guy. Thank you mate. Nice hack. Love the zerorecoil and autoknife!
great hack,thank you.
i really enjoy the Advanced UAV,can u do a seperate hack just with AUAV
i really enjoy the Advanced UAV,can u do a seperate hack just with AUAV

nothing works...
This thread is closed for replies.
