PatchedMW3 Hack (Aim Bot)

Posts 31–45 of 53 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by aram1 View Post
I think this is a very risky aimbot. they detect javascripts very fast with their patches.
But you have done a very good job, its still a good hack, so I dont complain!
but its to risky for me.
It's not JavaScript, that's for web browsers... And yes, it's pretty risky, it writes into memory to point at a player, not moving the mouse like external aimbots.
MW3 is getting pretty ridiculous with this hack around. Bans Ahoy
Now, I don't know if this is at all possible but it would be pretty decent if it didn't write to memory, maybe draw the UAV externally or maybe even have the knife hack not aim and only auto-knife when detecting a player.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamDarkness View Post
MW3 Aimbot/AutoKnife/NoRecoil Java Hack Credits: etewt3 You ****** can you Read ?, youre name was in the credits!!!! Next Time etewet3 Please read before start crying . Thxn in Advance & Good Job
Looks like you're the "******" "crying". Calm down.
it dont work for me T.T
Nice release! awesome!
great mod but aimbot is messed up
Read the first post its at the bottom
I love these java hacks because they are almost impossible to detect... VAC generally doesn't detect java messing with the game, and they can't add the hack MD5 to VAC because it uses java, not just an executable.
I would just like to Thank the creator of this program. It works amazingly well, except for the aimbot. Maybe I am doing something wrong or maybe my computer cannot handle it but it does not seem to be aiming for me.
awesome hack , lots of fun to use. the aimbot does not work though. everything else is great!
cant run it.
i don't have any scripts in my mw3 script.?
detected or undetected for this time? i want using it
Posts 31–45 of 53 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us