Aimbot

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Aimbot
Hello ppl,

Thanks to cody/~FALLEN~ I finished my aimbot code:



The only problem is that I have some rouding problems. It aims on the head... But some time it doesn't aim correct on it.
But if I fix the rounding. Then I have a good aimbot .

99,9999999% credits @~FALLEN~ for the yaw/pitch that can be edit and all other help he gave me in the past. Thanks!
0,0000001% credits to me for calculating.


Learn how to hook, Hook in D3D9.dll @ Draw index primative.

Add this in your DIP:

Code:
		if(Stride == 24) {
			Device_Interface->SetRenderState(D3DRS_ZENABLE, D3DZB_FALSE);
			Device_Interface->SetRenderState( D3DRS_SRCBLEND, 0x9 );
			Device_Interface->SetRenderState( D3DRS_DESTBLEND, 0x9 );
			Device_Interface->SetRenderState( D3DRS_ALPHABLENDENABLE, TRUE );
			DrawIndexedPrimitive_Pointer(Device_Interface, Type, BaseIndex, MinIndex, NumVertices, StartIndex, PrimitiveCount);
			Device_Interface->SetRenderState(D3DRS_ZENABLE, D3DZB_TRUE);
		}
Now you can see in game if it works.
when are u going to release it?
It works now 99%. In 10 seconds 20 kills .

I promise to IRL friends that I don't release hack any more. Because they want to play CF against normal ppl.
Quote Originally Posted by Brimir View Post
It works now 99%. In 10 seconds 20 kills .

I promise to IRL friends that I don't release hack any more. Because they want to play CF against normal ppl.
Man could you helpe me making a dip hook (it is for d3d wallhacks and things like that right?) + a simple wallhack.. if u teach me i pay you, but plz TEACH ME


---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

@Brimir .


I added a video.
You are a great coder man!
Good job
Why ur mouse is on the screen??cuz of video or cuz of the aimbot?
Quote Originally Posted by ntontos View Post
Why ur mouse is on the screen??cuz of video or cuz of the aimbot?
nah cuz of video...happened with me with some recorders
Wish I could make D3d and Aimbot wish you would Team me ..
haha,

It is now 100% precies . The only problem is that if some one dies.. it takes 10 seconds before the cordinates update. So the location where I get the cordinates from are not from the objects in game.

So I need to find a other cordinates location. I'm going to searth them soon.
Quote Originally Posted by Brimir View Post
haha,

It is now 100% precies . The only problem is that if some one dies.. it takes 10 seconds before the cordinates update. So the location where I get the cordinates from are not from the objects in game.

So I need to find a other cordinates location. I'm going to searth them soon.
wow Brimir...i am happy u are still active and u didnt leave the forum ....it would be rly boring here without u...
Haha,

I stoped releasing hacks/other stuff :P. But it is still fun to make them .
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?