Aimbot

Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Brimir View Post
Haha,

I stoped releasing hacks/other stuff :P. But it is still fun to make them .
why stop releasing?
Quote Originally Posted by DaRk View Post
why stop releasing?
Frends want to play crossfire against normal players, they hate hackers. So if I release hacks.. Then there are more hackers in game.
help me?
Quote Originally Posted by Brimir View Post
Frends want to play crossfire against normal players, they hate hackers. So if I release hacks.. Then there are more hackers in game.
please tell me facebook ******* or social network you are using i would like to contact you to ask something thanks
nice hope it works
It does

It is now beather then in the video. Maby I make today an other video.
nice hope it works
Nice @Brimir, its awesome work.
Why you still didn't add my msn

(*ik release ook nooit stuff, maar ik wil het wel leren , ik heb wel een hook, maar is outdate denk ik, hij werkt, en crasht als ik game join --') //Dutch Srry
Quote Originally Posted by Brimir View Post
It works now 99%. In 10 seconds 20 kills .

I promise to IRL friends that I don't release hack any more. Because they want to play CF against normal ppl.
It would be cool if u released it, but i would rather u didn't too... an aimbot would ruin cf. I like to play legit 99% of the time :P
Quote Originally Posted by _corn_ View Post


It would be cool if u released it, but i would rather u didn't too... an aimbot would ruin cf. I like to play legit 99% of the time :P
There is already a working D3D Menu and Aimbot now ....and they ae 100% Clean By A pro Coder !
oh, your pc lags like hell lol
still nice though
GJ again @Brimir
hope you can make remote kill
Quote Originally Posted by Brimir View Post


I added a video.
Good job Brimir.
Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?