Recruiting for TeamNT

Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
Recruiting for TeamNT griefing
Hello everyone, I'm starting a new griefing team called TeamNT. Anyone older than 14+ can apply. The rules are strict and if you would like to join, you have to show me your skills by getting through at least 10 of the 12 challenges in a custom Minecraft map.We will need a coder, about 10 grirfers, and someone that can record. Please copy-and-paste this and fill it out.
Age:
Skype:
Do you have a mic:
Minecraft name:
About how much hours a week do you play:
Will you grief, record, or code:
After you have filled that out, please join the hamachi network to take Minecraft in game challenges
Hamachi username:teamnt
Hamachi password:123
Thanks to everyone who will apply. If you have any suggestions to make for this post or the video we're going to make, please tell us!

PS: I have no Photoshop skills at all so sorry for the crappy picture
Age: 14
Skype: Speedrod99
Do you have a mic: Yes!
Minecraft name: Speedrod99
About how much hours a week do you play: 72 Hours a week
Will you grief, record, or code: I some-what code minecraft, but not hack clients. I love to Grief and am Good at recording.


I GOT IT
I'm Coder
Age:16
Skype:mikhno3
Do you have a mic:yes
Minecraft name:MikeLitterous
About how much hours a week do you play:evryday unless to much homework
Will you grief, record, or code:grief
Thanks, both you guys are. Still need about 8 more people though.
this isnt really an application but if you still need people i am in i can possibly record if i buy fraps my ign is mind_eraser and i dont have skype
Quote Originally Posted by killerbee146 View Post
this isnt really an application but if you still need people i am in i can possibly record if i buy fraps my ign is mind_eraser and i dont have skype
Yea, we need lots more people. Please fill out the application and join my hamachi network. Do you have a mic?
Eedit: Well now we officially have 3 people but I'm going for 10. We also have a client and hopefully a skin soon. So join!
Quote Originally Posted by killerbee146 View Post
this isnt really an application but if you still need people i am in i can possibly record if i buy fraps my ign is mind_eraser and i dont have skype
You don't need to bough a Fraps, download it from legit site, like ThePirateBay!
Age: 14
Skype: luisjoseda
Do you have a mic: Yes
Minecraft name: Luiisjoseda
About how much hours a week do you play: everyday whenever I am out of school
Will you grief, record, or code: I can record, grief, and I am currently coding a client. I have had experience in Java for 3 months :3
Age:14
Skype: apexrider77
Do you have a mic:Yup
Minecraft name: apexrider77
About how much hours a week do you play:4-6 or more if needed
Will you grief, record, or code: Grief or record i have fraps
Age: 21
Skype: picnictablesays
Do you have a mic: Getting one!
Minecraft name: kyuzu
About how much hours a week do you play: 5-30
Will you grief, record, or code: Grief and record
I also have about 15 other premium accounts that I can share with the team!
Ok, well I have 5 members now. Still looking for tons more, so join guys!
Seriously? No one wants to join? I need a couple more griefers. Also I think we'll change our name to TeamCD.
Age:14
Skype:dont got one but i got teamspeak
Do you have a mic:yea
Minecraft name:lawby
About how much hours a week do you play:idk a lot xD
Will you grief, record, or code:yea i have crashed and hacked servers with some badass clients
Well you need to get a Skype and you sound like a pretty cool guy to have in the team, but we all need to be in the same chat room for our videos.
Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?