[Request] Avatar for MPGH

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
[Request] Avatar for MPGH
Main Text/Name: iShadowLTu

Sub Text/Quote: Silent death. It's coming for you... (This is optional, up to you, if you think it'll look good feel free to add that)

Size: 120x120 and not larger than 64kb

Theme: Dark.

Colour: Dark red/black colours or something you think would look better.

Image/Render: One of the following: (1), (2) or (3). ( I would like you to use 1 or 2 but if you are really sure 3 will look the best use it. I have named them 1 to 3 as in 1 being the one most wanted and 3 the least wanted.)

Other Information: I really like my current avatar which I requested here too, but it is getting old now so I decided to request a new one. I had several tries with PS but I think the outcome of someone making it for me will be much better. Thanks to who ever is going to at least try or make one for me.
bump

(MSG2SHORT)
200x200
120x120 edit:

Didn't spend much time on this , but if you want changes, post.

BTW: Was the 'u' at the end intentional?
@lichblader Thanks it looks simple yet effective I will not use it as my MPGH avatar but as Skype avatar instead as it will look good there. And yes the 'u' at the end is written small intentionally. Thanks again.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?