RS Private Server Botting

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
RS Private Server Botting
I was just wondering if there are any programs that let you bot on a private server. I'm not doing to do it make real life money or anything, I just kind of want to do it for the fun of it.

Autoclickers/recorders work to some success, but lag can through these off....

If there are any, I don't care if they are skill based or money based.


Thanks

EDIT: Sorry if this is in the wrong section. I guess it could belong in the Runescape Private Server thread also...

Dang, this section of MPGH is dead now, lol.

I left and botting was in full swing, I come back and there is no one here anymore. (for the most part)
If there are any, I doubt they're very good to be honest.
Best bet would be sticking to recording and autoclicking
maybe with the old ones for runescape?
you know, the color based ones
Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
maybe with the old ones for runescape?
you know, the color based ones
This Basically.
Paul, yeah good idea. I'll look into that because almost all of the private servers are with RS old graphics..
Well, I tried to look around and I couldn't find any of them...

Does anyone know the specific name of one, or anything like that?
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us