CoolMy D3D Menu

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
My D3D Menu
Hey guys,
I've made a D3D menu for CrossFire and i want to show it



I go try to add tabs now
Hope u guys like it!
(Ofc. Joker helped me)
Quote Originally Posted by Dragon(H)ell View Post
good job bro
Thanks man
Quote Originally Posted by Swag View Post
Thanks man
Maybe you want to share later...
Quote Originally Posted by badboy3 View Post
Maybe you want to share later...
When i have add more features and tabs i release this
Quote Originally Posted by Swag View Post
When i have add more features and tabs i release this
okey...it looks good...
Good job, I like Check Boxes menu
Quote Originally Posted by Templar View Post
Good job, I like Check Boxes menu
Thanks
Haha, i to
good job with the d3d hack
great job keep up but make it for long stages not like version 6
but for what version is this ? NA OR EU
Quote Originally Posted by I got swag View Post
but for what version is this ? NA OR EU
Whe can fix it for both versions
Good job
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us