QuestionSolvedQuick Question About CF Hack Files (Mlang)

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Quick Question About CF Hack Files (Mlang)
So is there any other files out there that work for the hacks or was mlang the only working file? I was just curious.
any other files as in any other hacks?
because there is..
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
any other files as in any other hacks?
because there is..
No I mean like mlang.dll<--- that got patched do you just change the mlang part or do you have to do something else to make public hacks work?
Quote Originally Posted by ScaryMonsterDude View Post
No I mean like mlang.dll<--- that got patched do you just change the mlang part or do you have to do something else to make public hacks work?
well the hack is patched, but the method isnt..
and if you want to make hacks.. you should ask like @Assasin
I'm pretty sure mlang.dll is not patched... People still claim that it works.
+ I know what you mean. I'm not sure if there will be another method like that...
Yeah I have really wanted to be like Assasin Creed but I can't seem to get Visual C++. If I learned to code I could probably be just like him.
Quote Originally Posted by ScaryMonsterDude View Post
Yeah I have really wanted to be like Assasin Creed but I can't seem to get Visual C++. If I learned to code I could probably be just like him.
well, you can learn from @I got swag
hes teaching, but you have to pay
Oh well I can't pay. I can just hope that one day I would figure out some codes.
Quote Originally Posted by ScaryMonsterDude View Post
Oh well I can't pay. I can just hope that one day I would figure out some codes.
you could use some of the codes from "hack source codes" as a base.. and then move on into your own
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
you could use some of the codes from "hack source codes" as a base.. and then move on into your own
So if I use a base and end up making a hack can I release it leaving credit to the person who created the base?
Quote Originally Posted by ScaryMonsterDude View Post
So if I use a base and end up making a hack can I release it leaving credit to the person who created the base?
it's best you do leave credit or ask for some people to make hacks with you.. or form a group
mlang.dll works fine, but no pub hacks out here for cf
HEY PLEAS HELP THE MLANG HACKS ARE PATCHED NOW WHEN I PLAY IT SAYS THIS GAME MUST BE EXCEUCUTE UPNORMAL
Quote Originally Posted by Kimo Gamal View Post
HEY PLEAS HELP THE MLANG HACKS ARE PATCHED NOW WHEN I PLAY IT SAYS THIS GAME MUST BE EXCEUCUTE UPNORMAL
Just change the file name
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us