[TOOL] CA Mod Manager v.01

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
[TOOL] CA Mod Manager v.01

Combat Arms Mod Manager V.01





Program Overview:
Quickly and efficiently manage Combat Arms mods. With the ability to create backups, restore defaults, add, and remove mods.


Instructions:
1) Browse to your CA Folder, {NOT Your game folder} [I.E: C:\Nexon\Combat Arms]
2) Hit the add button.
3) Browse to the file you want to replace. (This should be in your CA folder)
4) Browse to the modified file.
5) Done.

Pros:
+Fast.
+Reliable.

Virus Scan:
Scan #1
Scan #2

Please note that this is it's first release, so if you encounter any bugs please notify me of it.

Also a special thanks to J-Deezy for helping me with skeletonizing the CA directory structure.
CA Mod Manager.rar1.3 MB · 83 downloads Clean
very useful now i jus need to figure how to mod
They've got an abundance of tutorials, have you read them ?
@explo!t

I've been wanting one of these for a VERY long time.

Thanked and repped.

/Moved to CA REZ Modding.
Thanks , I released it a while ago and it was closed without reason .
This is exactly what we all need. Thanks so much, man.
inb4netreflector&aergui
I waited for something like this so long. Great job.
Quote Originally Posted by Monterr View Post
I waited for something like this so long. Great job.
STOP SAYING WHAT EVERYONE ELSE IS. And shouldnt this be in the tools section?
Any comments on its actual functionality ?
Quote Originally Posted by [SMA] Paradise` View Post
Wow this is great, Thank you
No, thank you :P
Its not Working for me saying Can't Run with something?
Quote Originally Posted by ondroxs View Post
Its not Working for me saying Can't Run with something?
I'd need the exact error to help you out.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?