mlang?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
mlang?
Did mlang get detected the past couple days or something?

I get to the join game and xtrap picks me up now.
Quote Originally Posted by JusCaus View Post
Did mlang get detected the past couple days or something?

I get to the join game and xtrap picks me up now.
the base is detected ....not the mlang method
Quote Originally Posted by Assassin's Creed View Post

the base is detected ....not the mlang method
Ture. In order to get rid of this x-Trap erron we need have have Released Hook.
k, Thanks guys...... RemoteThread work?
I have a undetected hook
and its give a new method for inject the dll without a injector
Quote Originally Posted by CFhackerfree View Post
I have a undetected hook
and its give a new method for inject the dll without a injector
Good Job, tring to work on it now....
mlang works fine, just get some new hacks
I've tried 4 times, and still nothing..... AFFFFFF
i think it's patched too....i tested it with like 100 hooks and still xtrap error....
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us