Funny Combat Arms Help Request
Ok. I hack on this account so i didnt really care if I got banned so this is what I told combat arms.
Game Selection: Combat Arms
Category: Game Related
Sub-Category: Cash Shop
Summary: I am so poor
Last Login Date Before Loss:
Details: I i have been depressed for many years now. I have always played combat arms to get away from everything else. I have many accs. I love to start from nothing and rank up fast. I cannt get kills anymore due to the specs. I am also very poor. I have no money for nx. I just have nothing to live for anymore, if i dont get a perm viper i will kill myself. You guys will be included in the suicide note. I will explain how all i wanted was to get this one item. You will regret this. I better get this. Or i will kill myself.
Solution
Solved:
(1/18/2012 9:53 AM PDT) Thank you for bringing this our attention.
If you are feeling suicidal please seek professional help immediately by looking into various services for suicide prevention. One such service can be found by calling 1-800-273-TALK or 1-800-273-8255. If you do not live in the US or Canada please seek a local suicide prevention service available in your area.
We take suicide threats very seriously and we sincerely urge you to seek professional help. Your mental and physical health is very important. If we continue to hear of suicide threats we will have no choice but to notify the authorities in your local area to do a wellness check.
In addition, further threats will result in permanently limiting your access to all your Nexon accounts as it would appear that your relationship with Nexon is no longer productive and healthy.
I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.
Sincerely,
GM Kanison
Nexon America, Inc.
Nexon is one big dbag lol
Game Selection: Combat Arms
Category: Game Related
Sub-Category: Cash Shop
Summary: I am so poor
Last Login Date Before Loss:
Details: I i have been depressed for many years now. I have always played combat arms to get away from everything else. I have many accs. I love to start from nothing and rank up fast. I cannt get kills anymore due to the specs. I am also very poor. I have no money for nx. I just have nothing to live for anymore, if i dont get a perm viper i will kill myself. You guys will be included in the suicide note. I will explain how all i wanted was to get this one item. You will regret this. I better get this. Or i will kill myself.
Solution
Solved:
(1/18/2012 9:53 AM PDT) Thank you for bringing this our attention.
If you are feeling suicidal please seek professional help immediately by looking into various services for suicide prevention. One such service can be found by calling 1-800-273-TALK or 1-800-273-8255. If you do not live in the US or Canada please seek a local suicide prevention service available in your area.
We take suicide threats very seriously and we sincerely urge you to seek professional help. Your mental and physical health is very important. If we continue to hear of suicide threats we will have no choice but to notify the authorities in your local area to do a wellness check.
In addition, further threats will result in permanently limiting your access to all your Nexon accounts as it would appear that your relationship with Nexon is no longer productive and healthy.
I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.
Sincerely,
GM Kanison
Nexon America, Inc.
Nexon is one big dbag lol




