ExclamationMulti Spammer [Updated]

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Multi Spammer [Updated]
Seen other spammers bla bla bla and didn't like them so I made this one bla bla bla. I have known visual basic for about 4 years so ya. If you find any bugs just comment below. I do not check private messages very often. Hope you like it!

New scans. Removed Auto Updater. But because no internet connection I had to remove Save/load and settings. Sorry

Features
  • Spam up to 5 messages at a time
  • Change time between each set of spam messages
  • Hotkeys that are changeable
  • Auto clicker that you can choose how many times it clicks
  • Macro Messenger that you can choose how many times it says it
  • And much much more


Virus Scans
http://r.virscan.org/
https://www.virustotal.com/

Pictures





Credits
  • MisterBeautiful - For starting me off with this
  • Me - Doing the rest
Spammer.zip333 KB · 45 downloads Scanning…
I wouldn't have closed the other thread if I knew you would update it that fast but anyways, Approved.
Why don't people just use listboxs it's not hard

Code:
For Each line In ListBox1.Items
            MsgBox(line)
        Next
It's more versatile and unlimited
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?