Join Our Griefing Team!

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Join Our Griefing Team!
My friend and I have created a griefing team and we would like you to join! The team is called TeamIllusionz. We grief everything we can until there is nothing remaining.

All we need is a small application. I would prefer if you messaged the application to me on Minecraft Forums but this is okay too.

Application;

Age:
IGN:
Do you enjoy griefing?:
(If so)How long have you been griefing?:
What have you griefed?:
Any java experience?:
Skype name:
Age:16
IGN:?
Do you enjoy griefing?: love it, been trying to download a good griefing mod for ages but cant find a good one for 1.1
(If so)How long have you been griefing?: about 9 months
What have you griefed?: spawn and peoples masterpeices
Any java experience?:?
Skype name: dont know you yet so i dont want to start giving it out
You're in! And IGN is your In game name. Add me on Skype: brace4iimpact2

Griefing client: http://www.med iafire.com/?3tywho88ywgwev2


delete the space
Krnshadow, the new member of the briefing team
Age: 16 years old

IGN: Krnshadow

Do you enjoy griefing?: Of course!! the rage that you hear from players is hilarious, and I always wanted to be apart of a team.

(If so)How long have you been griefing?: I have been griefing for at least half a year. I have done it with my friends as well, and I found hacks such as Zombe, but they were not serious about it and always got us banned.

What have you griefed?:I have griefed multiple servers, and destroyed factions, houses, pixel arts. I have flooded many places and I love sneaking up and killing others.

Any java experience?:no I haven't had any, but I know a good friend who is professional at Java, who is more than happy to help me.

Skype name: pnamkoong
Age: 16
IGN: robbieg96
Do you enjoy griefing?: Hell Yeah!
(If so)How long have you been griefing?: About 7 years, Before minecraft it was games like Counter Strike or The original Team Fortress
What have you griefed?: Many things, most notably a giant pyramid some Autist spent days making but left before asking an admin for protection, Needless to say my TNT reserve Came in handy.
Any java experience?: Very little, i made a couple basic mods and helped with a Minecraft Server But that's it I'm afraid.
Skype name: robert.gibson9
Age:15
IGN:jw886
Do you enjoy griefing?:i think YES!!!!!!!!!!
(If so)How long have you been griefing?:All My Life
What have you griefed?:All The Minecraft And The World
Any java experience?:No
Skype name:ilyaking123

my skin:
Age:
23

IGN:
uzumakiw


Do you enjoy griefing?:

theres nothing on this game that i enjoy more then the cries of people being powerless to stop their creations demise , i love the smell of burning wood houses along with their owners, i enjoy drenching players into despair and watch them ragequit minecraft , helll if i can find the words to describe how much i love this thing

(If so)How long have you been griefing?:
hell if i remember


What have you griefed?:
multiple structures on various servers,pixel arts, factions etc

Any java experience?:
no

Skype name:
mauztrap
Griefing Team
Mac123
age:15
IGN:Mac123
do u enjoy griefing: WHY WOULDNT I!!!!
(if so)how long have u been griefing:since aplha
wat have u griefed:like 2,90000000 servers
any java experince;yea
skype name:mary.davis999
Age: 17
IGN:GenuineGT
Do you enjoy griefing?: very much
(If so)How long have you been griefing?: i havent griefed much, but i watch it all the time. i want to start because it looks so much fun doing it with more than just myself
What have you griefed?: i have griefed a massive tree, and several homes.
Any java experience?: i dont have any java experiance
Skype name:GenuineGT
Age:15
IGN:FallanWolf
Do you enjoy griefing?:Helll yeas
(If so)How long have you been griefing?:6 months
What have you griefed?:cities, spawns, faction houses
Any java experience?:not really.
Skype name:c0mat0se8649
Age:18
IGN:enteih20
Do you enjoy griefing?: HELL YEAH!
(If so)How long have you been griefing?: 2 years
What have you griefed?: stuff from the size of little houses to the size of MASSIVE boats and planes.
Any java experience?: A little bit
Skype name: enteih20


I really hope i can join ur griefing team!
Hell's about to break loose.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?