Alright, check your email, also see my newly updated first post This shall be the topic of the week for PB, since there is no such public aimbot. Too hard to write from scratch, and leechers don't see how difficult it is to make such a program.
^^ Right....
Thanks to ZootedPBHook.dll, I may be able to get this aimbot under way. There are still color tweeks when you walk to the center of the map. Can any developer still code something more stable and similar??
Yeah ^ It turns red, I so hate that. I tried to run that DLL btw and it didnt work for me, but nice job.
Originally Posted by shax0r
We're only going to be in the lobby until i get 8 color codes, if you have a female avatar on the blue side much appreciated!
If you have msn messenger or not scared to talk to me on the phone because i DC every 10 minutes or so in windowed mode!
Please add me by the nickname of TestingColors or add me msn messenger HardEarnedZed@live.com with your serious help,
you can probably help test the aimbot when its finished!
Please and thanks! Still need help
I got Female Red and Blue Shop Characters
I no longer need any help from people when it comes to spotting the blue and red colors.
I need a stable CHAM that paints players a solid color, that doesnt change or alter. It can change if it has too, but must remain the same color at all distances:
hmm sorry i dont have one of those i jus has wall hack
^ Undetected, the wallhack you have only detects the person's head though
Originally Posted by AlexKane99
^ Undetected, the wallhack you have only detects the person's head though
Which wallhack does he have?
Not sure.. but all my anti viruses detect them as Trojan, anyway... it only detects the person's helmet. Ask him, he could probably help you with aimbot since his wallhack only sees the head
Well, It certainly wouldn't help because what if it doesn't work the same for others? The reason your antivirus detects it is because
QMO packs all his programs with THEMIDA
Which is a false-positive virus that looks like one, simple because how else can the program sneak into blackout.
Your going to have to turn off your anti virus, because if QMO really released a real virus, his files would've never been approved
No, I'm referring to UndetectedX's wallhack =D
/moved to discussions
You should not scan for an exact RGB value as colours can vary in different environments and other factors such as lighting or shadows can stop it from working. Find an algorithm that allows you to target a 'color range', that'd make everything easier. Just my 2 cents.
Thanks Master131 for your Advice, as well as moving my thread hehe .
Apparently, according to this page: Function PixelSearchⓘ
Shade Variation:
A number between 0 and 255 to indicate the allowed number of shades of variation of the red, green, and blue components of the colour. Default is 0 (exact match).
Would this help my case? Also, if this doesn't work I'm going to go the cham way. I'll try this shade-variation tonight or sometime I get someone to help. Alex and Undetected have helped me quite alot so I'm thankful.
Also, this may not help either because a typical display at 1024 x 768 has 786432 pixels.
It's going to bug out on similar colors, I'm certain cham solid colors are the only way at this point, But I will try to attack from your method
I'm not sure as I am not familliar with AutoIt but it might work. Also, try playing around with the Skip parameter as setting it to 2 will only check every 2nd pixel but it may speed things up and not sacrifice the detection rate for the colors.