Need reliable people

Posts 31–39 of 39 · Page 3 of 3
Alright. Yeah I've tested my script before on 3 different colors on my desktop. Everyone complains about the slowness of it, but it seems pretty fast for me.
I'm going to get offline now, I've been slaving over this all day, my eyes are getting tired. It's one of those projects where the hours outdo the value of the work ahaha. Experience is experience though, never made an autoaim before.

I SHALL NEVER GIVE UP, I WILL TACKLE AND WRESTLE THIS PROJECT INTO A RELEASE ;D
I need a cham that only shows the enemies color, no color on the hand holding the gun, my aimbot trys to aim at my hand, so stupid.

Project is halted until a better cham is constructed.
Quote Originally Posted by shax0r View Post
I no longer need any help from people when it comes to spotting the blue and red colors.

I need a stable CHAM that paints players a solid color, that doesnt change or alter. It can change if it has too, but must remain the same color at all distances:

Like this:
http://i42.tinypic.com/sevjhh.png
I got a hack but its not with chams, its with ESP Box's and Sticks :/
Yeah, Nothing is going to work on A color-based aimbot until a cham is released where it doesn't color the hand shooting the gun...
Quote Originally Posted by shax0r View Post
Yeah, Nothing is going to work on A color-based aimbot until a cham is released where it doesn't color the hand shooting the gun...
For making a color-based Aimbot, just take someone's Chams Hack and Make a AuoIt Script, its much easyer and more quick (10 mins)
Quote Originally Posted by Baldrogs View Post
For making a color-based Aimbot, just take someone's Chams Hack and Make a AuoIt Script, its much easyer and more quick (10 mins)
That's what I did, but the cham also colors your hand holding the gun, which is no good. I need a cham that only colors enemies.
Quote Originally Posted by shax0r View Post
That's what I did, but the cham also colors your hand holding the gun, which is no good. I need a cham that only colors enemies.
Maybe i'll try to make one for you when i got time
I'd appreciate it Baldrog
Still looking for a cham that will color the enemies, and not your own hand holding the gun :/
Posts 31–39 of 39 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?