Total Fluck Up

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Total Fluck Up
CF has been retarded. I can barely enter a server without disconnecting and when I finally get to enter a game, it fucks up like this.



I've re-installed probably 3 times. Can't be internet problems or my Gfx card. I get 80-220 FPS depending on what resolution I choose.

ⓘ

Not asking for help, just showing how fucked up CF if for me.
And there i thought i was the only one. for me it takes forever to let me join a match or a channel in alpha but in bravo it doesnt lag as much.
Server issues. Try another server or wait until after the patch on Thursday.
yeah you should try another server , also game booster defrag might help (defrag ur cf folder) , i hope they will fix all the bugs at next patch
My Clanmate joined a Clan War, but he got disconnected, he was in the game but we could saw him name in-game LoL
Never had this problem yet.
Nope your not the only one, this pc that im using now has the same prob its been like this for 3 months, all it can do is disconnect as soon as it enters servers if i join a game i cant see there chat/earn exp/add players but they can see me type.Hopefully alot more players get this so they can replicate it and find out what causes it -_-
Had that twice
I lagged like hell and it went blank on me
Nah i dont have this proplems...but every time i press on any server or any channel or start (start match)....it is rly slow...like 1 mins or smthing...at the past it was like 10 seconds..or less now 1 min!
Wait a few hours and try again, you know they are always derping.
if youre not asking for help then this is a pointless thread
just server issues
just restart the game. don't hate.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us