Custom Camos
Hi Guys
Ive made some custom camos and I thought I release it to you.
As you see im new on this forum and this is my first thread so please be a bit considerate
Install introductions are in the download (in English &German).
Ive got these camos for you:
-Coca Cola
-Grafitti
-Metal
-Ecko
-Smarties
-Weed
-Blood
-Lawn
-Psychedlic Lines
-Wood
(The Names arent very creative i know
)
They're all made by me so all credits go to me too.
To show you some ive made some pictures




(if someone please do the pictures in a spoiler i dont know how
)
If you got any good ideas for other camos please pn me and I will see what i can do
(ofcourse you get credits for the idea)
If you like the camos I may make more so press thanks
Virusscans:
Report - Antivirus online virus scan - viruschief.comⓘ
Custom Camos v1.rar - Jottis Malwarescannerⓘ





Ive made some custom camos and I thought I release it to you.
As you see im new on this forum and this is my first thread so please be a bit considerate

Install introductions are in the download (in English &German).
Ive got these camos for you:
-Coca Cola
-Grafitti
-Metal
-Ecko
-Smarties
-Weed
-Blood
-Lawn
-Psychedlic Lines
-Wood
(The Names arent very creative i know
)They're all made by me so all credits go to me too.
To show you some ive made some pictures




(if someone please do the pictures in a spoiler i dont know how
)If you got any good ideas for other camos please pn me and I will see what i can do
(ofcourse you get credits for the idea)If you like the camos I may make more so press thanks

Virusscans:
Report - Antivirus online virus scan - viruschief.comⓘ
Custom Camos v1.rar - Jottis Malwarescannerⓘ


