Questionauto shot

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
auto shot
Hello! Please help make auto shot! If you can write a sample code! Thank you all for your attention!
Thanks for reply! But you have to code AutoIT, I'm doing in C#
I already have the code in AutoIT though, just need chams to get the color.
Plus, people say its slow, but it definitely is not.
I'm taking 3 college courses for networking, software, and hardware, most stuff I already know. However, c# is badass.
There are no codes you can spontaneously combust up with project blackout for an aimbot. The pointer addresses are extremely hard to pinpoint, and once its patched, its a whole lot of address hunting again.
That's why, with a color based macro (aimbot) that recognizes PBlackout.exe instead of hooking, it will almost be impossible to patch.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?